2013 Toyota Tundra TRD CrewMax
The Toyota Tundra has been recognized by J.D. Power and Associates for being one of the most dependable full-size trucks on the market. This is a truck meant to work hard and look good while doing it.
Unique to the 2013 Toyota Tundra TRD CrewMax is 18" aluminum alloy wheels. It also comes with awesome colour options, an impressive front grille, massive wheel arches, closed-channel side rails, and the frame is constructed from improved tensile strength steel.
The cabin of the 2013 Toyota Tundra TRD CrewMax is unique thanks to Bongiovi acoustics DPS and power moonroof. It comes with a glove box that is large enough to fit a full-size thermos in it. It also comes with rear seats which fold flat and premium materials.
Exclusive to the 2013 Toyota Tundra TRD CrewMax is front Bilstein shock absorbers, rear Bilstein shock absorbers, front and rear clearance sonar and the best engine options.
2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Engine
|5.7L i-Force V8||381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque|
2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy- L/100km (MPG)||City||Highway|
|5.7L i-Force V8||18.09 (13)||13.83 (17)|
- J.D. Power and Associates 2012 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study Large Pick-up (7th year in a row).
- Canadian Black Book Best Retained Value Awards 2012, Full-size pickup.
- ALG Residual Value Awards, Full-size Pickup segment.
- Insurance Institute for HIghway Safety (IIHS) Safety Ratings-"Top Safety Pick" awards.
Commitment to Safety
You can trust that the 2013 Toyota Tundra TRD CrewMax has your back. It comes equipped with anti-lock brakes, stability and traction control, trailer sway control, front side-impact airbags, side curtain airbags that cover each row and front knee airbags.
- Basic Complete Vehicle : 60,000 km (36 months)
- Powertrain: 100,000 km (60 months)
- Hybrid-related Components: 160,000 km (96 months)
- Corrosion Perforation: unlimited km
- Defect Performance: 60,000 km (36 months)
- Specified Major Emission Components: 130,000km (96 months)
- Toyota warrants each new vehicle. For the purpose of warranty in Canada, Toyota is Toyota Canada Inc.
- The warranty period begins on the warranty registration date as shown on the vehicle information statement. The warranty registration date is the original in-service date and may be earlier than the date of sale.
- This warranty is applicable to any vehicle registered in Canada and normally operated within Canada or the United States mainland.
Where To Go For Service
- Warranty service is only obtainable from an authorized Toyota Dealer.
- When your vehicle is inoperative due to a warranted part failure which is covered under the New Vehicle Warranty, towing service is covered to the nearest authorized Toyota dealer.
Nullifying The New Vehicle Warranty
- Certain factors or conditions such as negligence, modification or accidents can nullify any of the warranties. Your local Toyota dealer can advise you of all of the conditions that could compromise the vehicle's warranty coverage.
- This is a simple overview of the New Vehicle Warranty. For more detailed information on the above, please contact the Toyota Customer Interaction Centre Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM EST. Please call our toll-free number 1-888-TOYOTA-8 (1-888-869-6828) or your local Toyota Dealer. Our email address email@example.com. Or download the 2013 Owner's Manual Supplement.
2013 Toyota Tundra TRD CrewMax for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
The 2013 Toyota Tundra TRD CrewMax is one of the most dependable full-size trucks on the market. This is a truck meant to work hard and look good while doing it.
The staff at West Coast Toyota is dedicated to finding you the pefect Toyota vehicle. Come take a test drive today at your local Greater Vancouver Toyota dealer - West Coast Toyota at 19950 Lougheed Hwy. in Pitt Meadows, BC. We serve Vancouver and Surrounding areas and Lower Mainland.
Disclaimer: Pricing is subject to change without notice, actual price may vary; installed options may also vary by dealer. Price does not include applicable license fees, insurance, registration, tax, freight / delivery, PDI or administration fees. Warranty may subject to change without notice, actual warranty may vary. Specification may change without notice. See dealership for final pricing, warranty, and availability.