2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Everything about the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid will impress you. It comes with the latest in Hybrid technology to create one of the most fuel efficient vehicles on the market. It is equipped with the EV Drive and Eco Mode which allows you to use only the electric motor when needed and the ECO Mode further saves on fuel by controlling both air-conditioning and accelerator pedal power output. The 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid is available in the following trim levels: LE Hybrid, SE Hybrid, and XLE Hybrid.
You will have jaws dropping thanks to the styling of the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Its forward stance and aggressive grille, highlighted by the "Hybrid Blue" Toyota badge, chrome accents, pearly colours and Halogen Headlamps. It offers style and grace for a look which will last through the ages and generations.
Inside the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid is the ultimate in comfort and convenience. It offers one of the quietest cabins on the market, premium materials, and a lot of space. Plus, it also features a hybrid-exclusive combination metre with Hybrid System and fuel consumption indicator. Other features include bright accents, flip-folding seats, clean lines, blue ambient lighting and plenty of colour combinations.
Synergy Drive Supreme Prowess
The 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid is a truly impressive machine. It is equipped with the Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive to provide you with outstanding acceleration, power and performance. You would never be able to guess this machine is a Hybrid. It offers quiet acceleration for an engaging driving experience.
2014 Toyota Camry Engine
|2.5 Litre, 4-Cylinder, DOHC, 16-Valve VVT-i||200 horsepower|
2014 Toyota Camry Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy L/100km (MPG)||City||Highway|
|2.5 Litre, 4-Cylinder, DOHC, 16-Valve VVT-i||4.5 (63)||4.9 (58)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
As one of the most trusted vehicles in Canada, the Toyota Camry Hybrid is the winner of some of the most prestigious awards for safety and value.
- 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick- Mid-size Cars
- 2012 Vincentric Best Value in Canada- Mid-size Cars
With the new 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid you can have peace-of-mind that you and your passengers will be completely protected thanks to its range of active and passive safety systems, including Toyota's Star Safety System.
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Anti-lock Brake System
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Smart Stop Technology
- Dual Stage Driver and Passenger Airbag Supplemental Restraint System
- Front Seat Mounted Side Airbags, Driver and Passenger Knee Airbags, Front and Rear Side Curtain Airbags, Rear Seat Side Airbags
- Front Seatbelt Anchor Height Adjusters
- Anchor Points for Child Restraint Seats
- Child Protector Rear Door Locks
- Engine Immobilizer
- Warnings: Low Fuel, Low Washer Fluid, Door Ajar, Front Driver and Passenger Seatbelt Warning, Key Remind Warning
The 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid comes with a Toyota warranty. Here are some general facts about your Toyota Camry warranty.
- Basic Complete Vehicle: 60,000 km (36 months)
- Powertrain: 100,000 km (60 months)
- Hybrid-related Components 160,000 km (96 months)
- Corrosion Perforation: Unlimited km
Some conditions may apply. See West Coast Toyota for full details in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia.
- Defect Performance: 60,000 km (36 months)
- Specified Major Emission Components: 130,000 km (96 months)
- Toyota warrants each new vehicle. For the purpose of warranty in Canada, Toyota is Toyota Canada Inc.
- The warranty period begins on the warranty registration date as shown on the vehicle information statement. The warranty registration date is the original in-service date and may be earlier than the date of sale.
- This warranty is applicable to any vehicle registered in Canada and normally operated within Canada or the United States mainland.
Where To Go For Service
- Warranty service is only obtainable from an authorized Toyota Dealer.
- When your vehicle is inoperative due to a warranted part failure which is covered under the New Vehicle Warranty, towing service is covered to the nearest authorized Toyota dealer.
Nullifying The New Vehicle Warranty
- Certain factors or conditions such as negligence, modification or accidents can nullify any of the warranties. Your Toyota dealer can advise you of all the conditions that could compromise the vehicle's warranty coverage.
This is a simple overview of the New Vehicle Warranty. For more detailed information on the above, please contact the Toyota Customer Interaction Centre Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM EST. Please call our toll-free number 1-888-TOYOTA-8 (1-888-869-6828) or visit West Coast Toyota.
2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
The 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid offers outstanding performance and luxurious features to make this a top selling Hybrid machine. With latest in technology, you will be impressed with what this sedan has to offer. With 80 percent of Toyotas sold in Canada still on the road today, the Camry continues Toyota's tradition of performance and value.
Stop by West Coast Toyota to check out our selection of vehicles. We can help you find exactly what you're looking and what fits in your budget. Your friendly local Greater Vancouver Toyota Dealer - West Coast Toyota is here to make sure you get the best service around. Whether you need a great crossover, truck, or sedan, West Coast Toyota has a great selection. Stop by the dealership, located at 19950 Lougheed Hwy in Pitt Meadows, to take one for a test drive.
Disclaimer: Pricing is subject to change without notice, actual price may vary; installed options may also vary by dealer. Price does not include applicable license fees, insurance, registration, tax, freight / delivery, PDI or administration fees. Warranty may be subject to change without notice, actual warranty may vary. Specification may change without notice. See dealership for final pricing, availability, and complete details.