2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
The Toyota Tundra was designed for drivers who want a vehicle that's tough, strong, capable, and ready to rock any terrain. Toyota's up to that challenge, with the 2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. It is available in the following models: Tundra 4x2 SR 4.6L, Tundra 4x4 SR 4.6L, Tundra 4x4 SR 5.7L, Tundra 4x4 SR Long Bed 5.7L, and Tundra 4x4 Limited 5.7L.
Watch Our 2014 Toyota Tundra Video
Rugged and Athletic Style
New for 2014, the Toyota Tundra Double Cab features an aggressive new grille, higher hood, and commanding fender flares. Its incredibly strong frame has been amplified to a whole new level, featuring a menacing nose. You can truly make it your own by selection one of the amazing colours. The Toyota Tundra Double Cab's cargo bed is available in either a 6.5-foot or 8.1-foot, depending on the model.
Toyota has loaded this truck to the max, making it versatile enough for your needs while comfortable enough for any journey. The 2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab features a 60/40 split rear "jump seat" design, for more cargo capacity, as well as the option available 40/20/40 front bench seats or heated bucket seats. Toyota has also lined the cabin with the latest in technology, including the signature advanced Displayed Audio system with USB/auxiliary inputs, voice recognition, and Bluetooth technology; plus its also equipped with integrated backup camera.
Performance Driven Engineering
Branded to be ready, willing and able, it's no surprise the 2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab is one well equipped machine. This incredible truck features two available engines including the 4.6L i-FORCE 8-cylinder VVT-I and 5.7L i-FORCE 8-cylinder VVT-I, both equipped with a 6-speed automatic engine.
2014 Toyota Tundra Engines
|4.6L i-FORCE 8-cylinder VVT-I 6-speed auto
|310 horsepower and 327 lb-ft torque
|5.7L i-FORCE 8-cylinder VVT-I 6-speed auto
|381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft torque
The 2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab has been awarded for its incredible value.
- 2014 Canadian Black Book Best Retained Value Award - Full-size Pickup
Toyota went to great lengths to ensure the 2014 Tundra Double Cab would haul its weight in safety features.
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Anti-lock Brake System
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Smart Stop Technology
- Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Driver and front passenger knee airbags
- Front head/side curtain airbags
- Warnings for automatic transmission fluid temperature, low fuel, low washer fluid, door ajar, direct tire pressure monitoring system, and key reminder
Know that when you buy the 2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, it comes with a comprehensive warranty.
- Basic complete vehicle: 60,000 km (36 months)
- Powertrain: 100,000 km (60 months)
- Corrosion: Unlimited km (60 months)
- Drive your Tundra Double Cab the way its meant to be, designed for tough jobs, long hauls, and everything in between.
Some conditions may apply. See West Coast Toyota for full details in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia.
- Defect performance: 60,000 km (36 months)
- Specified major emission components: 130,000km (96 months)
- Toyota warrants each new vehicle. For the purpose of warranty in Canada, Toyota is Toyota Canada Inc.
- The warranty period begins on the warranty registration date as shown on the vehicle information statement. The warranty registration date is the original in-service date and may be earlier than the date of sale
- This warranty is applicable to any vehicle registered in Canada and normally operated within Canada or the mainland United States.
Where to Go for Service
- Warranty service is only obtainable from an authorized Toyota dealer.
- When your new vehicle is inoperative due to a warranted part failure, which is covered under the New Vehicle Warranty, towing service is covered to the nearest Toyota dealer.
Nullifying the New Vehicle Warranty
- Certain factors or conditions, such as negligence, modification or accidents, can nullify any of the warranties. Your local Toyota dealer can advise you of all the conditions that could compromise the vehicle's warranty coverage.
2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
Back with a vengeance, the 2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab is one strong powerhouse that can handle anything you throw its way. Its raised hood, enlarged grille, and redesigned exterior make this truck more capable than ever to handle the paces of a hard workout.
Visit West Coast Toyota today to get behind the wheel of the 2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. Test drive this truck or one of the other models from the Toyota lineup, as well as the outstanding pre-owned selection. Stop by the showroom of your Greater Vancouver Toyota Dealer - West Coast Toyota and see what all the buzz is about, located at 19950 Lougheed Hwy in Pitt Meadows.
Disclaimer: Pricing is subject to change without notice and actual price may vary; installed options may also vary by dealer. Price does not include applicable license fees, insurance, registration, tax, freight/delivery, PDI or administration fees. Warranty may be subject to change without notice and actual warranty may vary. Specifications may change without notice. See dealership for final pricing, availability, and complete details.