2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Take efficiency to a place you wouldn't expect with 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. With four-doors and seating for up to eight passengers you can truly have it all in this full-size SUV. 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid trim levels include: Hybrid LE, Hybrid XLE, and Hybrid Limited.
Starting from the ground up, the 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid impresses with a range of alloy wheel options. Hybrid Blue accented emblems showcase the character of this Toyota SUV in a suave manner. Standard exterior highlights include rear spoiler, roof rails, and front and rear splash guards. Illuminate the roadway with standard projector style halogen headlamps and fog lamps. Rain sensing front wipers are a very convenient available feature when you opt for the Hybrid Limited along with the automatic high beam lighting feature. Let the fresh breeze flow through the spacious cabin when the weather is beautiful with the available power moonroof or the available panoramic glass moonroof.
Seating for up to eight passengers is available in the Hybrid LE and Hybrid XLE while the Hybrid Limited offers seating for up to seven passengers. The 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid cabin features standard fabric and SofTex seating surfaces and available leather and perforated leather seating surfaces. Enjoy the utmost in passenger/cargo versatility with middle row 60/40 split, slide, and reclining seats along with the third row flat-folding bench with 60/40 split, recline. Heated front seats are standard features while heated/ventilated front seats are available on the Hybrid Limited. Luxury features such as the standard leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted controls and leather-wrapped shift knob further the refined atmosphere of the Highlander Hybrid cabin. All passengers will be relaxed and comfortable on the road thanks to the the 3-zone automatic climate control with humidity sensor and cabin air filter. Infotainment is met by a standard 8" touchscreen display with AM/FM/MP3/Auxiliary capabilities in addition to SiriusXM and a USB audio input. The Limited Hybrid's sound system features 12 speakers and comes with navigation as standard feature.
The Economic SUV
The 3.5L Atkinson Cycle V6 with high torque electric motor-generator and traction battery powers the 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid in ways that you would not generally expect from a hybrid vehicle. It boasts 280 net horsepower with 215 lb-ft of torque for your driving pleasure as well as featuring All Wheel Drive with Intelligence and an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission for seamless shifting and acceleration.
2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Engine
|3.5L Atkinson Cycle V6, high torque electric motor-generator, and traction battery||280 horsepower with 215 lb-ft of torque (net system horsepower)|
2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100km (MPG)||City||Highway|
|3.5L Atkinson Cycle V6, high torque electric motor-generator, and traction battery||Up to: 8.6 (33)||Up to: 8.5 (33)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid have received numerous accolades, awards, and recognitions for a variety of reasons:
- 2015 Top Safety Pick+ - IIHS
- 2015 5-Star Overall Safety Rating - NHTSA
- 2015 Lowest Operating Costs - IntelliChoice
- 2015 SmartChoice Retained Value - IntelliChoice
- 2015 SmartChoice Maintenance Costs - IntelliChoice
- 2015 Lowest Fuel Costs - IntelliChoice
- 2014 Best Value in Canada - Vincentric
Safety is paramount to the design of every 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid model with its advanced technology and features:
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Smart Stop Technology (SST)
- Dual Stage Driver & Passenger Airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)
- Front passenger airbag status indicator
- Front seat-mounted side airbags
- Passenger seat cushion airbag
- Front and rear side curtain airbags
- Driver knee airbag
- Front seatbelt pre-tensioners and force limiters
- All-position 3-point lap and shoulder belts
- Child protector rear door locks
- Lane Departure Alert
- Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Take to the road and trails with supreme confidence in the new 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid and the Toyota Warranty that comes with it:
- Basic Complete Vehicle: 36 months/60,000 km
- Powertrain: 60 months/100,000 km
- Hybrid-related Components: 96 months/160,000 km
- Corrosion Perforations: 60 months/ unlimited km
- Emission Defect Performance: 36 months/60,000 km
- Specified Major Emission Component: 96 months/130,000 km
Some conditions apply. See West Coast Toyota for full details in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada.
2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
Be economic and extremely practical when you get into a new 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Never before has there been this much power, space, and efficiency in a 7 or 8 passenger SUV. Test drive the Highlander Hybrid an experience limitless possibilities for your future adventures!
Visit your local Greater Vancouver Toyota dealer - West Coast Toyota and see what we have in store for you with our expansive selection of new Toyota models. Test drive the 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid or any other new Toyota models in our friendly atmosphere at West Coast Toyota!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.