2016 Toyota Tundra
The 2016 Toyota Tundra comes in an amazing range of trim levels to meet your trucking requirements, including SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum, and the 1794 Edition. Whether you are looking for seating for three or six people, a long or short cargo bed, total hauling capacity or alternatively a combination of all the above, this truck has been built with Toyota's high engineering standards and flexibility to meet your needs. With three cab styles to select from, including Regular Cab, Double Cab, and CrewMax Cab, your comfort and that of your passengers is taken care of.
An aggressive grille proudly displays the bold Toyota badge on the 2016 Toyota Tundra. Impressive style comes from 22 combinations to ensure this truck meets your needs. Make a big statement with your choice of colours, such as Magnetic Grey Metallic or Inferno, which is an exclusive with the TRD Off-Road models. Sunset Bronze Mica is seen only on the 1794 Edition for a touch of nostalgia in a contemporary design. A chiseled exterior is defined differently based on the cab choice, with options such as a black grille, bumpers and handles, or a chrome surround against the black grille. Loading and unloading is fast and easy with the hydraulic assistance on the liftgate. Keep cargo safe with four tie-downs and enjoy the practical aspect of design with manual leveling headlamps for better viewing. Experience the distinct design of the 1794 Edition with a western theme, 20-inch chrome-clad alloy wheels, a unique chrome grille and special badging. This trim level also features a moonroof and a heavy-duty towing package.
Customization continues inside the 2016 Toyota Tundra with the focus equally on comfort and practicality. Each trim level features unique details, such as chrome, woodgrain, or brushed aluminum accents. Ergonomic design places controls within easy reach while the 60/40 split-folding rear seat offers more space for your cargo. Convenient storage is seen in the centre console and under-seat storage. Available heated seats enhance your comfort level on cold days. Standard on all trims is the display audio system with touchscreen, air conditioning, backup camera, front tow hooks, and Toyota's Star Safety System. The flagship of the 2016 Toyota Tundra lineup is the stunning 1794 Edition. It is evident that this is true luxury vehicle when you climb into the CrewMax Cab and experience aesthetic and practical comforts, including the leather seats with their contrasting stitching and the soft touch décor and chrome accents. Ample legroom for passengers, the 10-way adjustable driver's seat, and the feel of the molded steering wheel, together with the convenience of the overhead console conveys the message that this not going to be ordinary truck driving experience.
Specification details for the 2016 Toyota Tundra allows you to build a truck that meets your needs, whether you are driving on the paved highway or off road. The choice of the 4.6L or the 5.7L engines enables you to match your power needs to the capabilities of these impressive engines. On paved roads or in mud, the electronic magic of the Star Safety System and 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled transmission with intelligence (ECT-i), which features sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill shift logic, will assist you in getting to your destination safely.
2016 Toyota Tundra Engines
|4.6L i-FORCE 8-cylinder DVVT-i||310 horsepower with 327 lb-ft of torque|
|5.7L i-FORCE 8-cylinder DVVT-i||381 horsepower with 401 lb-ft of torque|
2016 Toyota Tundra Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy L/100km||City||Highway|
|4.6L i-FORCE 8-cylinder, DVVT-i 4x2||Up to: 15.9 (18)||Up to: 12.3 (23)|
|5.7L i-FORCE 8-cylinder DVVT-i 4x2||Up to: 17.2 (16)||Up to: 13.0 (22)|
|4.6L i-FORCE 8-cylinder, DVVT-i 4x4||Up to: 16.9 (17)||Up to: 12.9 (22)|
|5.7L i-FORCE 8-cylinder DVVT-i 4x4||Up to: 18.2 (16)||Up to: 14.1 (20)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The 2016 Toyota Tundra comes with many years of an outstanding history of awards from the automotive industry.
- 2015 - Best Resale Value Award by KBB.com
- 2015 - Lowest Maintenance Costs Winner by IntelliChoice
- 2015 - SmartChoice Retained Value by IntelliChoice
- 2011 - Tundra Wins Vehicle Dependability Award 6 Years In A Row by JD Power
You can drive 2016 Toyota Tundra with the assurance of knowing the Toyota engineering standards have been applied to all aspects of safety and that artificial intelligence has been built into the systems to improve reaction time.
- Toyota's Star Safety System, which includes vehicle stability control, traction control, antilock brakes, electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist, and Smart Stop technology
- Dual-stage driver and front passenger airbag supplemental restraint system
- Front seat-mounted side airbags
- Front knee airbags
- Roll-sensing front head/side-curtain airbags
- Roll-sensing front and rear head/side-curtain airbags
- All-position vertically adjustable headrests
- Direct tire pressure monitoring system
Feel secure in the 2016 Toyota Tundra, which is backed by the solid promise of the Toyota warranty.
- Comprehensive coverage: 3 years or 60,000 km. This warranty includes 24 hour Roadside Assistance and other benefits, as well as coverage of repairs on any part of the vehicle that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance. Different warranties apply to original tires.
- Powertrain components: 5 years or 100,000 km. This warranty covers repairs to powertrain components that are defective in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance.
- Major emission control components: 8 years or 130,000 km. This warranty covers repairs to specified major emission components that are defective in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance.
- Corrosion perforation: 5 years/unlimited distance This warranty covers any sheet metal found, under normal use, to have developed a perforation from corrosion due to defects in material or workmanship.
Some warranty conditions apply. See West Coast Toyota for full details in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
2016 Toyota Tundra for sale in Greater Vancouver, B.C.
The 2016 Toyota Tundra is a proud vehicle produced by a well-respected automaker. This exceptional work truck continues to evolve to meet the needs of its owners. Working hard all day with unbeatable power and capability and providing outstanding comfort and convenience for the ride home is what this Toyota truck does best.
Find out how well the 2016 Toyota Tundra can meet your needs when you visit your local Greater Vancouver Toyota Dealer - West Coast Toyota. With a large selection of new and pre-owned models to choose from and the ability to help you customize, you can drive home the truck that is meant for you. Let West Coast Toyota make buying a new truck, car, or SUV a lot more fun.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.