What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
An Important Notice
To our valued customers:
Your health and safety is our top priority during this evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation. We want you to feel comfortable when visiting our dealerships, knowing that you are in a safe and clean environment. Our entire company has taken precautionary actions to ensure that the cleanliness and proper sanitation is practiced throughout our stores.
Here are the steps that our employees are following:
- Staying home and isolating themselves from others when experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Staff are required to monitor their health each day before reporting to work. If any staff member is not feeling well, they are advised to stay home for 24 hours or until they are feeling better
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular cleaning spray or wipe. All demo vehicles, desks chairs arms, restrooms, reception areas, common areas, coffee counters, door handles, keypads and telephones are cleaned and disinfected several times per day.
- Avoiding shaking hands with others- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching eyes, noses, or mouths with unwashed hands
- Covering mouths and noses with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Providing new pens to customers to use
- Alternate delivery or test drive arrangements can be made
- Referencing the Center of Disease Control and Prevention's as well as following all WorkSafe BC protocols
- Staying alert about COVID-19 news from reliable sources such as World Health Organization and Center for Disease Control
We remain committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers and employees at all times.
West Coast Toyota